Face Mask Elasticated 3 PLY Face Covering 50 pack
Elasticated 3PLY Face Mask - 50 Pack
This pack contains 50 disposable face masks (face coverings) made from three layers of skin-friendly fabric to cover the mouth and nose. They feature an elasticated ear loop fastening for optimal comfort and an adjustable nose bridge for best fit.
Each mask conforms to the EN 14683: 2019 standard and offers 95% bacterial filtration efficiency.
- One size: 17.5cm x 9.5cm
- Single-use only
- Colour: blue and white
For further information on Face Coverings, please click here
Please note: the use of face masks does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but could help to minimise the risk of transmission to other people in some circumstances. Face masks should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation. Anyone with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, and their household, must still self-isolate at home.
Each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Storage: store in a cool and dry place with good ventilation. Avoid excessive heat (over 40°C or 104°F) and direct sunlight.
How to use
1) Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask
2) Take out the mask with the white side facing inward and the blue side facing outward and check there are no tears or holes
3) Align the face mask with the mouth and nose, with the nose clip upwards, and press the nose clip gently until it fits comfortably
4) Place an ear loop around one ear first, and then the other or tie the ear loops behind the head to a comfortable position
5) Adjust the face mask to cover only the lower part of the nose, along with the mouth and chin to provide a better protective fit
6) Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the mask once it’s fitted to your face
7) After use, dispose of the mask immediately in household waste and wash your hands again